How do I send a fax?
When you have received a 086 fax number from us, you will need to activate the FaxOut service in order to send faxes from your pc to any fax number world wide.
When logged in please click on the FaxOut icon and follow the 5 easy steps to activate the FaxOut service.
When these steps are completed you can send faxes using one of the following methods:
Print to Fax:
- Open up a Microsoft Word Document.
- Select FILE in the toolbars menu, then select PRINT.
- This brings up the print options screen.
- Then select the FAXPL@TFORM printer in the printer selection drop down box, and press PRINT.
- This brings up the recipient information screen.
- There you enter the recipient’s name and number, and click on the add button.
- If you would like to send a cover sheet, make sure the cover sheet tick box is ticked.
- Once done, click send fax.
Email to Fax:
- Create a new email and enter the full 10 digit number in the " To " field i.e.
- Enter a subject for your own reference.
- The Body of your email will be the coversheet.
- Attach the doc you want to send and it will be sent as a fax to the supplied fax number.